Monday, February 6, 2012

Overwhelmingly Blessed

"Overwhelmingly Blessed"- that is the phrase a friend of mine used when I was bringing her up to date on all that is happening in my life. Since December....we sold our home of 15 years...we bought a five acre lot to build on...we moved into a rental with one and a half baths...WGO (my husband) designed our new home...Tyler graduated from KSU and is now employed...plans for his June wedding to his high school sweetheart, Laura, are in full swing...Megan and her husband, Chad, announced that they are expecting their first child in July...Kayla and her husband, Lucas, announced that they are expecting their first child in September. 2012 promises to be a year full of many wonderful blessings. I plan to document this year on this blog. Stay tuned for pictures and stories and for my rambling thoughts on all that is happening in my crazy life. GOD IS GOOD. Karen O.

No comments:

Post a Comment