Saturday, April 14, 2012

Grandma Day

I was called into Grandma duty on Thursday as my daughter-in-law took a quick trip to KC and Dan had to work.  I arrived at the second hand ranch at 8:00 a.m.  Raph was eating and the girls.... were already in trouble for fighting.  Despite the fact that it was a rainy day and we could not go out and play we had a great time.  We played games and we ate lunch.  We watched a movie and we ate popcorn.  We made a puzzle and we ate dinner.  We played rowdy and we ate dessert.

We played games mostly without fighting.

This is how children who don't have a tv watch movies.

I let Raph play in the garage.  I didn't know he would be "playing" with power tools.


TiTi with Fluffy.  Who has the wildest hair?

Monica, Raph, and Trinity playing dress up.

The puzzle that really strained Grandma's eyes.

Monica

Raph and Trinity eating strawberries and whipped cream.

Monica enjoying her dessert.

My grandchildren are so special.  Monica is a sweet, sensitive child who always has something to say.  Trinity is a quiet, thoughtful child who loves animals.  Raphael is a happy boy with a smile that brings sunshine to a cloudy day.  We are blessed.  God is good.


Okay, so I decided this day would make a good blog late in the afternoon.  But the kids thought it was great fun "re-enacting" the day to take pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment